Saturday, August 28, 2010

Who Said Diva?

Do you know what I like? I like the way the weather is right now -- with the cool mist off of the Pacific in the morning and the nice, strong sun on my back at noon and all afternoon.

I'm a creature of simple pleasures, no matter what anyone tells you. I do appreciate my view of the sea, the gardens, meadows, and redwood forest all around me here at the Inn.

I'm not high maintenance or difficult. I don't demand One Thousand Flower Aromatherapy facials in my cottage. Oh, I'm sorry. OUR cottage.

Heidi, don't think I didn't read the blog yesterday. I know what you are telling my public about me and it breaks my heart.

Because, in my heart -- my pure, happy, mini-donkey heart -- I just love the simple things. The scampering bunnies and little chipmunks outside our pen, the shining faces of happy guests coming back from the private beach, the taste of fresh hay, hand delivered daily...

I'm such a simple soul.  Don't let anyone tell you anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment