Friday, August 27, 2010

Heidi here!

Hello all!

Gotta write quickly, before Monique gets wind of this. She thinks it's HER blog but the title says Miniature Donkey Diaries -- not Monique Donkey Diaries. I hate to use the word "diva" but...Well, let's just say you didn't hear it from me!

I wanted to share a photo of that dog with bad breath who had such a good time up here last weekend. He particularly enjoyed running in our back meadow. I'm proud of the fact that guest dogs feel so at home. Monique says they get ahead of themselves and feel like they own the place because they get their own welcome bags when they arrive, complete with an Inn at Schoolhouse Creek tennis ball for playing on the off-leash beach, a "dog is out -- OK to clean the room" hang tag for the cottage door, and more.

Look how cute the little guy is! Bad breath and all. I love meeting the guest's dogs. Don't tell Monique I told you, but she does too.

I'd better run before she catches me on here. I only get a minute while she gets her pedicure before it's time for mine! Did I mention we have a full service spa up here? It's in a yurt. Not that we use the spa. The services come to us in our cottage  -- and I know the guests can have the services in their cottage too...

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment