Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mystery Solved

Hi from Heidi!

Aren't we having wonderful Autumn weather? It's still so warm and pleasant I can't even believe it. I'm already day dreaming about Winter, when the whales will be stopping by our coastline, a sight that can be caught from the outdoor hot tub up the hill, but it still feels like summer on my back.

Monique has asked me to be the one to put an end to the controversy over Chuck's "doctored" photo. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt -- after all, studying can be so slimming -- but it turns out it wasn't a picture of Chuck at all. That's his cousin, Punk.

Punk -- not Chunk

He asked him to pose for his chef's photo for some reason. I hope Chuck isn't getting self-esteem issues, right at the start of cooking school when he needs his confidence more than ever.

That's all for now!

--Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Chunk used a stunt double for his press photo? Heidi, I hope you speak to Chunk about that big fat deception.

    ReplyDelete