Thursday, September 16, 2010

Been Googling myself...

I was surprised to see how many people (and dogs) we had touched with our soft, mini donkey noses and hearts! Only one bad review on someone's blog (saying we smelled -- how dare they? And NO! We do not!), compared to a whole bunch of lovely comments. There was even a photo of me kissing someone's dog.

We are donkeys of peace and love, so it makes sense that most everyone "gets" our mission and enjoys our somewhat magical presence.

Next time, a shocking announcement from Chunk -- I mean Chuck -- although with what they have been serving him over at La Petite Rive, it's getting harder and harder to avoid using his real name.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Shocking! I was there and nothing smelled but the dog's breath...dare I say that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you T.! We are very odor-free and we appreciate the outside corroboration. We are so tidy, we even poop outside our pen!

    ReplyDelete