Friday, September 17, 2010

Chuck's Big Announcement!

Dear Readers,

We mentioned last time that Chunk -- I mean Chuck -- had some big news for all of us. Now that it's official, he says we can tell you all.

Chuck is going to be a chef!

Yes, he's been enjoying the amazing cuisine so much at La Petite Rive, that he's been inspired to make a career change -- even in this economy. What impresses him most is how they take French classic techniques and add California-friendly touches -- while creating delightful dishes that incorporate the local bounty of Mendocino. 

Chuck has enrolled in cooking school and classes already started this week!

Of course, he is attending online. It's wonderful what opportunities the Internet has given Woodland Creatures.

Here is the photo he has given us to share with you, of him in his new vocation. Heidi and I are having a tiny disagreement about it. I think that I detect the hand of Photoshop being applied here, but Heidi swears I am being unkind and that Chunk always looks this thin...

I'd like to hear what you think. Does that white hat really take 10 pounds off of you?

1 comment:

  1. Monique, I think Photoshop was definitely a factor in this photo. Chunk is leading us all down the garden path at his Inn at Schoolhouse Creek.

    ReplyDelete