Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Romantic Pet-Friendly Vacation Anyone?


Not to sound like a broken record over here, but I have just discovered yet another mention of our Inn in the media.

This one is on eHow.com, which I thought was for explaining how to do things -- such as get wine stains out of a shirt or put a chipmunk on a diet (OK, maybe I made that one up).

But I really didn't know that they also clarified matters as complex as "Where do we take our dog on a romantic (for us) Mendocino vacation if we also want to stay some place that features adorable and charming miniature donkeys?"

Did I make that last part up? I might have embellished -- a bit -- but can it be a coincidence that our home is suddenly popping up all over the place, right now, when we are becoming so justly famous for our witty and heartfelt blog?

There are no coincidences. That's what Heidi says, and normally I tell her she's being paranoid, but in this case, it's an excellent thing that we are infusing the zeitgeist with our tiny, teeny wonderfulness.

We're not trying to be furry, loveable AND famous -- it's just happening to us.

So deal with it, people.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! What an adorable picture. I too am succumbing to their adorableness.

    Nice article in eHow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are succumbing! We are irresistible. And don't you love how thin we look in this photo?

    ReplyDelete