Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Eating-Related Holiday!


I don't think I need to tell you that eating holidays are our favorite! We can't get enough. What a perfect idea for a holiday -- no gifts, no costumes, no stress. Just eating for eating's sake.

Chunk has been baking up a storm for the Big Day -- and I'm afraid he's also been sampling quite a bit of his own cooking too.  

Pacific Tapas is due to open any week now -- they even have a website up with a sample menu -- and the chipmunk chefs are knocking themselves out trying to prove who can fry the crispiest green plantain.

All I can say is, Chunk's Tarta de Cebolla Y Tomillo (onion tart when it's at home) is like a mini poem. Don't tell Punk I said that.

Enjoy your eating holiday. I know we are going to enjoy ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment